At Khoshnaw Company as one of well known companies in electronic devices in Iraq, there is a great opportunity to recruitment a regional manager at Baghdad for CAC department (HVAC), with the below requirements and skills for the position:
Regional sales manager Roles and Responsibilities:
1) The candidates should have: BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 or more years of HVAC/ VRF experience in Iraq or in other Middle East countries.
(Experiences in global HVAC manufacturers are preferred, like in Korean, US, Japanese companies)
2) Develop and execute strategies and sales initiatives for VRF systems that ensure sales and growth.
3) Prepare, monitor and is responsible for budget, forecast, and business/operational results of the VRF department.
4) Ensure all orders and customer communication is handled promptly and accurately.
5) Take appropriate measures and actions to resolve customer problems.
6) Work with CAC design team and quotation members on specifications, cost, compatibility and availability of products.
7) Must possess excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
8)Proven effective managerial skills business innovator forward thinking focus on results.
9) Effective and persuasive communicator and team leader.
10) Strong analytical and reasoning skills assertive with excellent problem-solving skills.
11) Ability to present to and effectively communicate with all customers and management levels.
12) Bilingual English/Arabic are required.
13) Candidate must be willing to travel in/out of Iraq.
Salary will be discussed during interview + transportation and bonus for big projects.
For whom has the most mentioned qualifications and experiences, can send their CV’s to the below email with mentioning the position (regional sales manager) in the subject.